The El Reno Area Arts Council is beyond excited to begin introducing programs and events to the El Reno area that promote and support the arts. The Council recognizes the power art has to improve our lives emotionally, financially, psychologically, intellectually, spiritually and beyond. We have an amazing team of local talent collaborating to bring El Reno an abundance of art experiences.
The El Reno Area Arts Council needs volunteers for a multitude of positions, including but certainly not limited to event booth operation, post-event cleans up crew, social media productions, art instructors, event organizer, community relations liaisons, actors, dancers, artists, performers, photographer, creatives, and more. If you think you have something to contribute, please contact us. Register to become a volunteer by clicking here.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
Please consider becoming an official sponsor of the El Reno Area Arts Council and help us positively impact our community through the power of the arts.
Supporters of less than $200 receive:
- Recognition for your support on the Art Council’s social media
- Name listed on the Council’s website in recognition of your support
BRONZE Beethoven $200
- Personal or Business name on Arts Council’s website for one year
- Window sticker with “I support the El Reno Area Arts Council 2023
- PLUS all benefits of lower sponsorship tier level
SILVER Sinatra $350
- Name with business logo on Arts Council’s website for one year
- A dedicated section for extra advertising space in 1 quarterly newsletter yearly
- 3rd largest Logo on all promotional materials, Art Council’s web page, and Council’s quarterly newsletters
GOLD Record $500
- Link to your web page to be displayed on the Arts Council’s website for one year
- 2nd Largest logo recognition in all event promotional materials, Art Councils web page, and Council’s quarterly newsletters
- A dedicated section for extra advertising space in 2 quarterly newsletters yearly
- Choose two holidays or themes per year to have your home or business windows painted, including removal and clean up upon customers request
- Free Opportunity for your business to host a promotional tent / vendor booth at ALL ERAC sponsored events per year
PLATINUM Picasso $750
- Ad space on Council’s web site for one year. May be changed up to 6 times a year per your request
- Largest logo recognition in all event promotional materials, Art Councils web page and Council’s quarterly newsletters
- A dedicated section for extra advertising space in all quarterly newsletter for one year
- Acknowledgment in the Councils social platforms with 5 or more posts dedicated to celebrating your generosity and community involvement
- Artist rendering of your logo created in chalk in a prominent area during ERAC chalk art festival (schedule TBA)
- Presenting partner recognition for all Art Council events
- 1 Free art party (limit of 10 participates) hosted at your home or place of business; all supplies included hosted by Murals by Sue
DIAMOND DA VINIC any donation greater than $750
- All benefits of lower tiers plus an invitation to join all of the Council’s event planning meetings, free booth space at all events.
Donate By Credit Card Online –
through our secure link.
Please do not use autofill when submitting donation online.